Sheraton Zagreb Hotel is located in the center of Zagreb. Situated only fifteen minutes away from the Josip Jelačić square, the main Zagreb square, Sheraton Hotel is an excellent choice for business and leisure travelers.
Within close vicinity to the tram, bus and main railway station, it will be extremely easy for you to explore the Zagreb city with its surroundings.
Where to Find Us?
- Zagreb International Airport
- Croatian National Theater
- Tkalčićeva street (Tkalča)
- The Westin Zagreb
- Manduševac fountain
- Zagreb Cathedral
- Zagreb Upper Town
- Lotrščak tower
- Main Zagreb train station
- Zagreb Bus Station
- Maksimir park
- Dolac market
- Ilica street
How To Get Here
Reach us by...
- From Rijeka, Karlovac, Split: Highway A1-3 in direction "Zagreb Centar"
- From Hungary, Varazdin: Highway A1, follow the signs "Zagreb Centar"
- From Belgrade, Sarajevo, Slavonski Brod,: Highway A4 in direction "Zagreb Centar"
- From Graz, Maribor and Krapina: Highway A1. Follow the signs "Zagreb zapad" and further on direction "Zagreb Centar".
- From Ljubljana, Milano and Bregana: Highway A1, exit "Zagreb zapad" and further on direction "Zagreb Centar"
By public transport & taxi
The city's main urban transportation system is the tram, which is exclusively produced by the local company.
Tram lines 2, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 13 will lead you directly to the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel. For tram lines 2 and 6 exit on the station Branimirova or on the Sheraton station for lines 4, 8, 9 and 13.
Taxi stand is in front of the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel and in only few minutes we can provide you transportation from the hotel.
Rent-a-car service is also available to our guests.
When driving in the city
When approaching the Zagreb city by car, regardless of the direction you're coming from, follow the signs indicating directions to city centre (Zagreb centar).
When in the broader city centre, you'll find signs indicating precise directions on how to get to the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel.
If you are visiting Zagreb by train, Sheraton Zagreb Hotel is only a 10-minute walk to the east.
From the main railway station, tram lines 4, 9 and 13 will lead you straight to the hotel entrance. Exit at the Sheraton station (third station).
From the Franjo Tuđman airport, Sheraton Zagreb Hotel can be reached by taxi (regular daily rates range from 200 - 250 kn, 27.00 - 34.00 EUR) or special Croatia Airlines bus that goes to Zagreb Bus Station (Autobusni kolodvor Zagreb) for 35 kn (4.70 EUR).
If you are arriving by bus, Sheraton Zagreb Hotel is just 10-minute walk from the Zagreb bus station to the west. Tram lines 6 and 8 will lead you directly to the hotel in few minutes. Exit at Branimir station. The hotel is located on your right side.